when i'm walking down....


When im walking down a really dangerous path, a path between fantasy and reality, love and hate, acceptance and denial, truth and falsehood , self and others , light and darkness,,I tend to have something to hold on to- because if not, I'll be gone, and lose myself.

Some people say that it's my faith, it's my convictions..some are most simplistic, rather than some abstract forms of consciousness, they argue that one should hold on to their families, their memories ....

The one who will continue to love me most , regardless of what happened down my journey.

Maybe they are all true. Maybe not. Who knows?

But firstly what is it with these desires to actually walking down such a dangerous and potentially meaningless path?

Desire....

For me, it's just desire. A sense of curiosity, a lamentation of life and its tragic idleness. An individual self seeking depths of water unattainable within the grounds of the current constructs of life circling humanity. Trying to break the unbreakable. Unveil the unattainable mysteries.

Is it a fun journey? Hardly. It was lonely, full of deception, full of dilemma. Full of difficult choices.very confusing.but i will try must best...i can't stand here and just look other person's success...wake up hana....i know i can do it better than this....

No comments: