HERE I AM..


So here I am
doing everything

I can holding on to what I am pretending
I'm NOT superman
But I'm trying to keep the ground on my feet
it seems the world's falling down around me
the nights are all long

I'm singing this song
to try and make the answers

more than maybe
and I'm so confused about what to do

sometimes I want to throw it all away
so here I am growing older all the time

looking older all the time

feeling younger in my mind
I'm trying to sleep

I lost count of the sheep
my mind is racing fast erevery minute

what could I do more
yeah I'm really not sure

I know I'm running circles but I can't quit
and I'm so confused about what to do

sometimes I want to throw it all away

controlling everything in site
I'm feeling weak

I don't feel right
you're telling me

I have to change
telling me to act my age

but if all that I can do is just sit and watch time go
then I'll have to say good bye

Good bye to all my friends

I want to
to far from all of

this
life's too short to watch


No comments: